Friday, October 19, 2012

The Tinniest One.

There's been a lot of focus on Belle, and understandably so. This post, however, will be all about Kierra and how she continues to brighten our days.



I think the one word to describe this special little girl is, "smiley." The girl is full of smiles. She is so quick to laugh and have fun. She literally bounces from one place to the next, the girl hardly ever takes a normal step. This world is her playground and we are so fortunate to live here with her. My sweet Kierra has even made up her own land called, "Kierkah Land," a land full of green and frogs and lily pads. There's even a castle because a girl has to live somewhere. She is full of life and imagination. She breathes art and ballet and singing. When she's not bouncing from place to place, she is carefully balancing on her tip toes, twirling like a ballerina, dancing to the song in her head. She can often be found humming a variety of songs as she colors or paints. She is a joy and brings a sweet reminder to smile as we go through this trying time.

Kierra loves My Little Ponies. Her favorite pony is Pinkie Pie:
                                                           

This is Pinkie Pie's song:



That songs captures Kierra perfectly, if you know her at all, I think you will agree.


This is Kierra chasing a squirrel. 

This is Kierra after she followed the squirrel into a bush. 


Watching the ducks at Boston Common.

Thrilled that she is actually holding a butterfly and that one has landed on her elbow!


We have asked Kierra how she feels about Belle's situation, and with wisdom that only a 5 year old can possess she replies, "I prayed for Belle and I know that God is going to take care of her." Simple as that.


Remember to keep smiling!

5 comments:

  1. Our baby giiiiiiiirrrrrl!!! :) I love that little face - thank you for this post, I love the photos, I miss that face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I love her wisdom and faith. I remember when she told me "And God is in charge of ALL the doctors!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss my match. It's so good to see that little face :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I get to meet this special one someday...Maybe visit her in her castle! Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete