Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Team Harrison goes to Boston


This girl got a new camera and I love it! I'm still learning how to use it so bear with me.


I love photos. I love the memories that are captured within. I love capturing smiles and personalities with a single click.Two of my favorite subjects are my girlies. They are so full of life and joy, I just want to soak up every second of it. I wish I could add a sound clip of their laughter and squeals and cute things they've said with each picture. How fun would that be?!? How I long to hear their little voices and coos from years ago. I wish I could hear Belle ask, "Wha's that?" in her sweet one year old voice. Or to hear Kierra pronounce her name, "Kierkah" when she was just 2. Thank goodness we have videos and saved voice messages of their precious voices.

We have been able to go on many adventures since our arrival in Boston. We've gone on the Freedom Walk, been to the science museum, the fine art museum, the aquarium, watched a baseball game at Fenway, went to the top of the Prudential Center and have visited many parks including Boston Common which holds Frog Pond. We've also been able to visit Maine, New York and Washington DC! We even stopped and shopped at a Target and Micheal's in Connecticut, it was very thrilling for me, not Matt.

Here are some photos from our Boston adventures. Enjoy!
























2 comments:

  1. Now we can be CAMERA BUDDIES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! Love how you cherish each day! You, Belle and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete